Be the Best at what you do and Lead others
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We ve been at this a long time in Denver. You ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don t know is what it s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
We are looking for the right person with the perfect blend of field knowledge, administrative talent, and personality to lead and train others.
The Big Task
You will lead and inspire an ideal home services company with the best in the business working with you.
Key Sub Tasks
- Direct staff members in sales, service, installation, warehouse, fleet, call center and dispatch.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that daily revenue and sold-hour goals are met.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company s success.
- Communicate clearly, show recognition and build rapport with employees.
- Monitor employee engagement levels and know how to promote a healthy work environment.
- Train and advise staff members on how to win new referrals and gain repeat business.
- Establish customer satisfaction metrics, evaluate performance and coach staff to success.
- Build a plan for escalating customer complaints that results in quick, favorable resolutions.
- Create annual budget, control expenses and meet or exceed plan.
- Ensure sufficient staff levels to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1 s.
- Shape company culture by living the values of our company, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel - Word - PowerPoint).
What We Offer
- Company supplied vehicle
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 70% of you and your family's insurance premiums for health. Plus, dental & vision.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it s most important.
We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You ll come to love our company outings, and you ll build life-long friendships at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, Inc.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job make this career move and find exactly what you re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about AAA by visiting aaatoday.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at: to apply for this position.