Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Facebook or Twitter.
**Analyst III - Project Controls**
Support the Project Controls functions on a large aerospace program within the National Defense (ND) organization. Tasks are performed under the general direction of program managers and functional managers, plus mentoring of senior Project Controls staff.
**What You'll Do:**
* Generate financial reporting packages on a large spacecraft program.
* Support baseline development and maintenance, performance management and estimate at complete development and analysis.
* Implement, monitor, report and analyze program budget and/or schedule.
* Support earned value system including maintenance, reporting and analysis.
* Organize cost and/or schedule data for monthly/quarterly program reviews.
* Prepare and monitor funding plans and labor forecast plans.
* Compile and analyze Sales Forecast data and cost estimating data.
* Prepare ETC/EAC estimates from program staff input.
* Generate cost proposals in accordance with company processes, policies, and government regulations.
* Participates in presentations and group discussions at internal and external financial/schedule meetings.
* Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Unit/Strategic Support Unit and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
**What You'll Need:**
* BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related experience.
* Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
* Current Top Secret clearance is required, SCI a plus.
* Strong knowledge and proven experience in utilizing business principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to work in a team setting, coordinating group initiatives in order to bring a project to completion.
* Must have a positive attitude and be willing to take initiative.
* Solid MS Excel skills, along with other MS Office Products.
* Work is performed in an office environment.
* Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U.S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is Available
**US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED**
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Job Title:* Analyst III-Project Controls (666155) Security Clearance Required
*Job ID:* 666155
*Location:* CO - Boulder
*Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Associated topics: analyze, bi, financial analyst, financial analytic, inspect, investment analytics, investment fund, legal, refinement, valuation analyst