- BrightStar Care
Healthcare - Nursing
1170 S Lowell Blvd
BrightStar Care of West Denver is seeking CNA's to work our short shifts in the am hours Sunday 9A-12P (3 HRS). This is an opportunity to work in a relaxed homecare environment with 1 - 1 client care!
Pay is $16.50/hr with opportunity for bonus through the incentive program. Make a quick $50 and get paid weekly!
Please call our office at 720-###-#### to setup an interview today! Feel free to send your resume to ...@BrightStarcare.com or fax to 720-###-#### or walk-in to complete application.
- Mileage at .55/mile client to client OR if traveling over 30 miles to client
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 Staff and RN Support Available
- Free Continuing Education
- PTO Program for All Employees - up to 32 hours annually
Employee Referral Program: Earn $50 for a HHA, CNA, LPN,RN after the referral completes orientation & earn an additional $50 after Referral works at BrightStar for 40 hours.
Monthly Incentive Program:Upon meeting qualifying criteria, employees will earn .25 per hour for previous months shifts.
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, clinical, cns, family nurse practioner, nurse practitioner, prac, prn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.