Loading some great jobs for you...
Order Fulfillment Administrator
BrightStar Care is homecare done right. Our employees are compassionate, reliable professionals wishing to provide excellent 1 to 1 care allowing our clients to stay in their home in safety and comfort.
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator for our Order Fulfillment Services. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing Private Duty Home Care Agency. The Position offers a competitive salary, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
As Order Fulfillment Administrator, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring home care services are properly resourced for our clientele. Candidate will work with our state-of-the-art Order Fulfillment System and will collaborate with the Office Branch Manager and our Director of Nursing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum of a High School Education
2. Office Administrator experience
3. Strong computer skills, including a solid working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
4. Good typing skills
5. Strong communication skills
6. Good organizational and time management skills
7. CNA Certification and experience in the Home Care and/or Healthcare Industry highly desirable
Administrative, Office, Clerical, Home Care, Healthcare, Scheduling, Scheduler, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant