* We have an opening for a full-time *ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY *position.
* *Location*: 123 Yuma Street Denver, CO 80223 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*:F/T: days and hours will vary.
* *Requirement*: Valid driver's license and previous experience a plus!
*This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! *If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
* Summary:* Drives company-owned truck over established route to deliver and sell products or render services, collects money from machines, and makes change by performing the following duties.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Services a particular route or location during the absence of the regular route or warehouse employee.
* May assist Customer Service Managers with daily opening and closing of the operation, and training of new route service personnel.
* Drives truck to deliver such items as soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries to customer's place of business.
* Places stock on shelves or racks in vending machines. Collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise. Collects money from machines and refills bill and coin changers.
* Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
* Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; informs regular customers of new products and/or services; listens to and resolves service complaints.
* Selects items from warehouse and loads truck; prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
* Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines.
* Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
* Maintain clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./