Hello, thank you for your interest in working with DignityFirst Health at Home!
At DignityFirst, we genuinely appreciate, respect, and support our caregivers and are currently expanding our team by ten (10) new caregivers this month!
We are hiring individuals who have: 1) At least one year of professional caregiving experience; 2) Clean background check; 3) Good driving record with no more than one moving violation in past two years; 4) A reliable and safe vehicle for transporting clients when needed; 5) Excellent references from former employers or private clients.
A few of the benefits of DignityFirst Health at Home include:
1) Competitive pay, extensive and regular shifts with frequent OVERTIME pay.
2) Holiday differential (50% premium on designated holidays).
3) Weekly pay (every Friday) with direct deposit.
4) Flexible schedules.
5) Online and in-person training opportunities.
6) Employee referral bonuses.
7) Client referral bonuses.
8) Skills-matching to client needs.
9) 24 / 7 professional, credentialed nurse and social work care manager support.
10) Opportunities for career advancement.
11) State-of-the-art technology for client care and caregiver communication.
Thank you for considering a career with DignityFirst Health at Home, where our team's genuine expertise, integrity, and compassion come together to preserve and enhance our clients' quality of life, safety, comfort, dignity, and maximum independence!
Call (720) ###-#### and/or go to this link to complete your online application today:
Upon receipt of your application, we will reach out to schedule the next step, an in-office interview with our management team. We hope to hear from you soon!