Evolve's mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike the DIY or local property manager business models, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. One way we empower owners is by ensuring their properties are consistently booked by high-quality guests.
As Marketing Manager, Travelers, you will guide our direct-to-traveler marketing efforts under the supervision of the Director, Marketing Operations. You will oversee and develop marketing campaigns related to growing our traveler customer base and retaining our current traveler customers. This could include anything from email campaigns and content marketing to paid ad campaigns and rethinking traveler lifecycle communication. You will work with a wide variety of team members inside and outside of the marketing team from writers and designers to frontline support and operations teams in order to create and execute on projects that will attract new travelers and build trust with Evolve's guests.
Leadership, creativity, organization, and problem-solving skills should be second nature in addition to the ability to provide both strategic direction and day-to-day execution. If you're looking for a role where you'll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced company, and wear a variety of hats within the marketing team, then this position is for you. We can't wait to get you on our team.
* Serve as the primary point of contact on all marketing projects related to traveler acquisition and retention
* Identify new strategies and develop plans to implement them
* Evaluate and manage multiple project requests simultaneously
* Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external resources to ensure best-in-class work
* Forecast, track and achieve performance goals
* 5+ years of marketing or agency account/project management experience
* Travel industry experience is a must
* Experience managing digital and traditional marketing campaigns
* Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
* Basic knowledge of Salesforce
* Strong sense of ownership, outstanding problem-solving skills, and the ability to inspire team members to stay on task
* Ability to think strategically and analytically
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Four-year undergraduate degree; marketing or communications
* Asana wizards will have a leg up
* Strong Salesforce knowledge
* Agile Project Management experience
* A keen eye for good design and copy
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we're looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
* Benefits - You'll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
* Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
* A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
* Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
* Community - It's easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
* Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we're headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
* Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can't wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we'll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.