Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place our customers, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking an independent, tech savvy, logistically sound Stock Associate to join our team. This individual is the backbone of the boutique and will be exposed to multiple facets of the business from back of house to the sales floor. As the gatekeeper of the stock room, your efforts are crucial in ensuring the ultimate customer experience and driving productivity through your preparation and organization.
Come join our growing retail team, a taste of something better awaits you!
• Support team with all back of house related functions including; inventory, stock room maintenance, merchandising and stock replenishment
• Ensure stock room is well organized so that the sales team can easily locate product
• Replenishment and merchandising product on the floor
• Assist in inventory cycle counts, promotions and transfers while demonstrating loss prevention efforts
• Oversee all incoming and outbound shipments
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1+ years of experience working in a stock role
• Ability to meet physical requirements of the role including but not limited to lifting boxes, bending, standing for long periods of time and climbing ladders
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...