Scheels in Johnstown, CO is currently looking for part time Fishing Sales Associates. The applicants must be passionate about fishing, have relative experience in the field and love what they do. Work with some of the best brands in the business such as G-Loomis, St. Croix, Shimano, Hummingbird and many more!!! We are looking for people who love to fish and love to be on the water!
* Provide world class customer service by smiling and greeting all customers
* Be able to achieve monthly sales goals
* Promote the Scheels VISA Credit Card
* Be knowledgeable to answer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise
* Set up advertising displays and arranges merchandise on tables to promote sales
* Stocks shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
* Attend required product meetings on either Tues or Wed night from 5:30pm-7:00pm
* Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and problem solving skills
* Ability to perform basic math; perform operations using units of currency, measurements and understanding percentages
* Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels' policies and procedures
* With or without accommodations, be able to sit, and/or stand, for extended periods of time. Able to reach, balance, walk or crawl
* Able to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to work assigned scheduled which may include varied hours, evening, weekends, and holidays
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be flexible to work (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.) one night a week and every other weekend. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Average hours per week are between 15-20 hours.
SCHEELS provides attractive benefits that add value to your compensation package
* Employee Stock Ownership Program (after one-year of service or 1000 hours)
* Best Associate Discount in Retail
* Employee Assistance Program
All full-time and part-time associates will be paid for two (2) hours per month for volunteer work in their community during or non-working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scheels complies fully with all local, state and federal employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistant or manage, or any other category protected by local, state and federal law.
To take advantage of the excellent opportunity. please complete our online application and attach your resume.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer