This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment. Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Strong product and new business development/b2b sales skills
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Excellent customer service and community relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong outbound telephone sales skills
- Previous experience in a Relationship Banker, Business Banker or related role
Associated topics: business analyst, business finance, business intelligence, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, inspect, investment analytics, investment banking, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.