U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced **Information Security Systems Architect** with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The Information Security Systems Architect is a critical role focused on providing technical direction, guidance and support architectural developments that encompasses multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications.
- Facilitates creation of architectural blueprints as documentation of design and systems integration.
- Ensures projects are designed within approved enterprise architectural standards and are implemented successfully.
- Coordinates communication to management and teams regarding project development, strategy and goals.
- May function as a Project Leader to provide direction and mentoring for less experienced staff.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Ten or more years of experience across multiple technology disciplines
- Three or more years of project/team leadership skills experience
- Ability to complete work on major, more complex IT systems architecture projects
- Competent at a highly-technical and analytical level and understands whole systems architecture with regard to business process(es)
Requires three-plus years of experience in Security infrastructure
- Requires three-plus years of experience in Active Directory or Identity Management related infrastructure
- Possesses multi-systems knowledge with project management experience
- Ability to discern between tactical and strategic benefits and align architectural recommendations to business goals
- Ability to coordinate across teams and with cross-discipline architects to establish approved architectures
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Operates under deadlines and multiple project responsibility
- Requires seven-plus years of experience in Microsoft platforms or ten years of experience across technology disciplines
- Ensures compliance by understanding and adhering to all security controls and policies
- Strong technical expertise in architectural design, infrastructure and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
- Advanced knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
- Strong technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a project team
- Certifications in the following technologies: Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco or equivalent
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Associated topics: attack, forensic, identity access management, iam, malicious, protect, security, security analyst, security engineer, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.